Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Payge!!!


Today my little "Princess" is turning 6. She is getting so big. She started the tradition of wearing the crown two years ago and the moment that she wakes up she has to have it on. Which today she was awake at 2 and ready for the day. Luckily Nate decided that it sounded not so fun so he finally fell asleep. Needless to say that she is wide awake still and I am ready for a nap. Tonight Terry's work is throwing her a surprise party. Payge wanted to go swimming today and then watch movies all day. So hopefully she has had a good birthday.

She got a hold of the camera and the extra icing. I thought it was a cute pictures of her so I added it also. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS PAYGE!!!!!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Ahh! She is a doll! I love how she wants to wear the princess crown on her birthday!!! :) I can't believe you have a SIX YEAR OLD!!!!

Unknown said...

Ahh. Too cute. I love the picture she took of herself. Happy Birthday Princess Payge!

Brett & Honnelore said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAYGE! Cute girl!