Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whoops!!!!

Tonight we had a meeting for Youth Conference and I made desseret. It was a brownie with marshmellows and chocolate frosting. We let our kids have some because they love these. Well I was told by Payge that Nate's was all gone and so I went outside to say Goodbye and check on some other things and came back in about 2 min. later and this is what I found.
The funny thing is is that he was so happy and so was Payge and so I just put him in the tub and laughed. It was so cute and messy.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

That is SO darn cute!!!! Oh my goodness....I can almost hear him laughing in that pic!! :) Adorable.

Unknown said...

You can just see the joy in that smile. What a cute boy. I can definitely see the Nestman in him too!