How do you know Mommy loves you?
"I love you"
What makes Mommy happy?
"KISSES"
What makes Mommy sad?
"When I don't give you kisses"
How does Mommy make you laugh?
"You tickle me like this" (while she is tickling herself)
How old is Mommy?
19
How tall is Mommy?
"taller than this"
What does Mommy like to do?
"You like playing with me a lot"
What is Mommy's job?
"nothing, you don't have a job silly"
What is Mommy's favorite food?
"Pickle and cheese sandwich" (a pepperoni and ham with cheese)
How do you know Mommy loves you?
"Because you always kiss me and stop kissing me right now mom"
How do you know Daddy loves you?
"Cuz he always says I love you so much"
What makes Daddy happy?
"When I wrestle with him"
What makes Daddy sad?
"When I don't play with him"
How does Daddy make you laugh?
"He tickles me"
How old is Daddy?
"Daddy how old are you? Like 20,30,40,50,60. I think it's 60. Daddy your 60 right?"
How tall is Daddy?
"I think he is 60 tall"
What does Daddy like to do?
"watch sports"
What is Daddy's job?
"The Army. You know that one mom"
What is Daddy's favorite food?
"I think Macaroni and Cheese because whenever he makes it for us he always eats it too."
How do you know Daddy loves you?
"Kisses me and he says I'm an angel to him and tells me he loves me"
We tag Drew, Sommer, Jack, Ben, Will, Jake, Ethan, Emily, Jack, Aydan, Sydney and whomever else would like to have a fun chuckle from their kids.
2 comments:
HAHA!!! That was so darn cute!! :) I love kids and the hilarious answers/comments they have!! I am excited to see you guys next week! Where do you think we should meet up?? :)
19, nice. That's a good daughter.
Post a Comment