This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together or that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)
2 comments:
You've got to be kidding me. How long have we known each other? There was primary with Sister Merkling, camping in YW- those tent nights were great (remember Brooke screaming Happy Birthday our first year in that huge tent because she thought she saw a snake on our tent?), all of high school and drill. Shesh. How in the world am I supposed to capture all of that. Mmm.... maybe I should just write a book instead. Speaking of which, I have recently found jars full of old notes including the notebook one we passed around to each other. Here's a message:
Mardi- CALL HIM TONIGHT!
This goes on for pages about calling a boy and asking him to a dance then we switch boys. Its funny. Here's another:
Camilla- Hey sexy. How's life? Mine is good. I have to tell you something so remind me... I love my hair like this. It is so easy to do. GOod idea. I am going to miss you this weekend. I just finished my math final and I think I did pretty darn good. Do you know what you want for your sweet 16? If you say anything I'll get you a roll of paper towels. J/K. No seriously waht do yo uwant? Do you want what we gave Elke or do you want a man? I know now why its a boy/girl party. J/K. Don't you just love me? I am so weird. I don't want to go to all of these study sessions. Well, I better go because I am going to draw you a picture. (Picture) I heart you. Don't tell Kelli! Mardi
Too funny, huh? Anyway, I still love you tons!
I remember one time we were at the park with Camille and you guys were teaching me your dance. It cracks me up when I picture it. Then we decided to make our own dance!! Too funny! The school dance we all went to is such a good memory too! What fun times!!!! :) I'm so glad that I moved to Albuquerque and met all of you guys!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment