Today was the last day of swim lessons and Payge was very sad. She wanted them to keep going. He also only had the swim for half of the time and the other half they dived for drinks and ate popsicles. (that made a huge mess) So me thinking outside the box said "Alright let's go later while daddy is at work." Well not thinking clearly that is the dumbest thought. There is no way that is going to happen, so now I am in so much trouble from Payge. I got the finger point and the head shake. It was so hard not to start to laugh right there and then. I just had to share that little story because it was so funny. (I forgot the camera this morning so I am using a cute pictures that I got at the beginning of swimming)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Last Day of Swim Lessons..
Today was the last day of swim lessons and Payge was very sad. She wanted them to keep going. He also only had the swim for half of the time and the other half they dived for drinks and ate popsicles. (that made a huge mess) So me thinking outside the box said "Alright let's go later while daddy is at work." Well not thinking clearly that is the dumbest thought. There is no way that is going to happen, so now I am in so much trouble from Payge. I got the finger point and the head shake. It was so hard not to start to laugh right there and then. I just had to share that little story because it was so funny. (I forgot the camera this morning so I am using a cute pictures that I got at the beginning of swimming)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment