Since Payge didn't get a birthday party I let her have a few friends over to play today. So of course you have 4 girls together and they immediatly want to dress-up. It was fun but they spilled popcorn all over. Nate really enjoyed himself. He got to watch cartoons with me and eat his own bowl of popcorn and fruit snacks.
I took random pictures of the girls while they were playing and messing around. The girls really had a good time. Payge had so much fun that she is sound asleep. Maybe this will be a new tradition. 

I have two kiddies sound asleep. At least she had fun with her friends and Nate had fun with Mom.
1 comment:
Dress up is the best. I still enjoy it. I like your floor and we have the same wire shelving. Loved seeing that old couch though. It was always sooooo comfortable.
Post a Comment