Monday, February 28, 2011

An Answer I Didn't Want

So when we moved here in July, they were starting to build these really nice new town homes. So we went over and looked through them and fell in love. We immediately signed up for them and they told us that we should start hearing something about a time frame to move in sometime in early February. Well we have waited and waited. Finally get a call asking us if we are still interested and we say yes then they drop the bomb of paying $500 to switch houses. Because we are choosing to switch. So we decided to fast and pray about it. Unhappily (I was the only one unhappy) we both got the answer to stay in the house we are in now. I was telling my parents about our decision and my mom had the feeling also that we shouldn't go there. Well that just sucks but oh well. What can you do? Now we are putting up pictures and really trying to make this place homey. The best thing I am getting out of staying is Payge can walk home from school. She couldn't at the other place. So that is huge thing. Other than that I am getting used to this idea of staying here. Terry didn't care either way. So I am adjusting to it.

No comments: