
Alright, I know that I said I would be starting from Christmas til now, well I'm not going to. Why? Because I don't have the time and plus there is so much that we are just going to start the blog from now and I will update it weekly. Even if there is nothing. I will do it.
Anyway, I am not a fan of this holiday at all. I think it is a dumb holiday because they can say I love you any day of the year, why set one day aside where they have to give you flowers or candies to make you feel special. Sorry just a little snip it. But Terry surprised us on Friday night with a night in the log cabins on North Fort. It's like 10 min. from our house but it was so much fun. We got there and went for a walk and then sat outside for a while and listened to the water and watch a raccoon stalk us. It was awesome. Then Payge got to sleep with daddy while I got to sleep with Naters. We had a wonderful time. Naters wanted to stay forever, we had that much fun. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! We love you much!!

I love this picture of the kids!! Real smiles and just beautiful. Those are their Christmas jammies that they love.
No comments:
Post a Comment