On Friday night Payge took her daddy out on a date. They got all dressed up and went to see Tangled then she took him to Applebee's for dinner. She paid and had a wonderful time. Her favorite part was at dinner. Terry told the waitress that they were on a daddy-daughter date. Payge thought that was awesome.
Then on Saturday night we went to a girl's basketball game at the local college. We had a fun time. Nate wasn't so thrilled until the boy's team came out after for their game. We watched 1 and half games. It was fun. It was a wonderful weekend with family and giggling. Payge thought it was the perfect weekend. My camera broke so I don't have pictures but I took some with the video recorder and hoping I can clean those up so I will hopefully have some. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend also.
No comments:
Post a Comment