Today we finally drove through the pass during daylight with the camera so we stopped and took some pictures. Wow we never really paid close attention until today and it was a little sad but beautiful at the same time.
It is so interesting to see how some trees don't look like they were even in a fire and the tree next to it is completely black and gone.
This one is one of the power lines. If you look real close you can see the first pole fallen down and the second one has a burned bottom.
This one is my favorite because you can see how pretty the road looks even with the burned trees. 
This one just shows how high that it really went. Luckily no one was hurt including all the fireman that came and fought it.
2 comments:
I love the way the land looks after fires. I like how everything is faded with a few spurts of bright green. Great pictures.
I picked up fabric for your bag on Saturday and am going to start sewing tonight. :-) It is brown and blue. I LOVE the fabric and hope you do, too. I'll let you know when it is all done.
Hey! So are you coming to ABQ?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE SAY "YES"!!! :) Also if you need a place to say, just say the word! We have room! :)
Post a Comment