This past weekend we went to Terry's mission reunion at his Mission pres. house in Provo. He lives on about an acre with a ton of fun things. On one part he had a sand box with a cute swing set on it. A huge seesaw, a zip line on another, a half of a soccer field, and this bungee swing. So my dare devil daughter (that is a tongue twister) decided that it looked fun and she wanted to try it. So we let her. No, I was not thinking very clearly at the moment because I wanted to do it so I was living through her at that moment.
That is the Mission pres. helping to get her bouncing. Don't ya love the hair. This is when she decided that she was done.
Her dad got her up that high. They had to swing around the bungee because she was so light and not coming down. She loved it though. 
Then on Sunday we went to Lo and Liz's house for conference and I gave Nate a bowl of goldfish crackers. For a little bit all of the adults were in the kitchen cooking and Terry hadn't heard Nate or Sommer, so he went on a little hunt and just in front of the couch in the family room (which is right in front of the kitchen, we were busy) he found them just happy as can be.
That is the Mission pres. helping to get her bouncing. Don't ya love the hair. This is when she decided that she was done.
Her dad got her up that high. They had to swing around the bungee because she was so light and not coming down. She loved it though. 



They are so cute!!!!!!!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think your family is so cute! I have a blog too. youngbergs2002.blogspot.com
Post a Comment