Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So not true!

I took the test from Lori blog about which Cullen character are you and it says that I am Esme. Not really. I can not wait for the movie to come out. I am so excited. This is like Star Wars for me. I will totally sleep out for this movie and everything. If you want to take the test to see which character you are go to www.twilightersanonymous.com. Hopefully that will connect you if not go to my cousin, Lori's site and she has it were you just click on the picture and you can find out. Thanks Lori for that fun item.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, I'm a Bella. When does this movie come out?

Unknown said...

AAAhhh. That's right before my anniversary so I don't think I could pull that off. Drats. You'll just have to tell me how much you loved it. Ooo, maybe I can convince my hubby to take me for a romantic date. Hmmm... got any suggestions on how to make him just LOVE that idea?