My friends and I have all been reading the Twilight series and falling in love with Edward. So they e-mailed me that they are making the first book into a movie. So me being me, I googled it and found the trailer. They guy playing Edward is from Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory(i don't know how to spell it), and I thought he was hot in that so I think this will be a good role for him but the girl playing Bella I don't really know her. But it will be wonderful. So on the 21st of November I have a date with the theatre and anyone else that wants to go. So excited!!!
3 comments:
Okay, Mardi...Edward is MINE! :) hahaha. How about you have a date IN ABQ on November 21st?!?!? It's worth it, right?!?!
I am so excited too! The only problem is that I have no one to go with. None of my friends here like it (crazy aren't they). Too bad I live so far away. I just may have to have a night out with myself!
Hey Mardi! I'm glad I found your blog...it's such a good way to keep in touch! Hope all is well with you and Terry!
Post a Comment