Wednesday, September 10, 2008
VENTING!!!
Today I am having difficulities living in a small town. I started working last Wednesday and so Nate had to go into daycare which I thought for him he would love it. So today I get home and my sitter calls and said that she cannot watch Nate for 2 weeks. So living here in a town of 645 (they just told us last week what the pop. was and so that is how I know) the main daycare place is full and the only other lady that does daycare is full. Being on a military base you can only watch kids in your home for 10 hours a week or you get in trouble if you get caught. So nnow Terry and I are trying to figure out if we really want to kick someone out of the main daycare place because we are military and we can do that but then someone else would be without a sitter. So the hard times of living on a small base. Alright I am done venting. Just needed to let off some steam. Thanks for letting me do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry hon. I hope you get it all figured out. Small towns can definitely be rough sometimes then again- they can be great too.
Kick 'em out. You deserve for it for living in a small town. Good luck with everything.
645?! Holy crap! I knew the population had dropped because they're not letting anyone move on post, but that's lower than even I expected.
*insert granny voice* I remember back in the day when the population was around 1500. *end granny voice*
You've been busy with your posts! Good job- I agree with Brett and Honnelore!
Post a Comment