Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The First Day of School!! (finally)

After a long and exciting summer school is finally starting. She is going into third grade. How did she get so old and beautiful? She was so nervous. I think she calmed down about 11:00ish last night to finally go to bed. We went to the school on Sunday and found out her teachers name. We also found out there are 22 kids in her class right now but I don't think that will last very long.

We got to go meet the teacher and see the classroom yesterday. She liked the classroom. Here she is Miss Third Grader!!!
(I love how nervous she is in the picture but trying to act like she is fine and ready)

Nate had to have a smile taken at school yesterday. It is killing him that he is not going to school yet. Hope they both keep up the excitement of school.

1 comment:

kas said...

Ya hoo! Lookin good. hope you're enjoying school. we miss you guys!