Friday, September 3, 2010

The Golfing Trio

Terry decided on Thursday that he wanted to take the kids to hit a bucket of golf balls. Oh my, it was hilarious to say the least. Nate would only hit when we were all watching him. He did this little bum shake and then would hit. Payge is getting better. She is really getting into her own swing. It is awesome. Terry was Terry. He made the kids stop with 3 balls left for each and then they all played a game of which flag to hit it to. I think the kids won but don't tell their dad. It was fun. I sat and took pictures and giggled. I love being a mom. They are so fun. Even the oldest one. When I was little and still my mom always said she has three kids. I thought it was funny but now I totally get it. Payge being the model for 5/6 club. It is a pink and black model. She is so funny. The golfers are done for the day.

2 comments:

kas said...

WE LOVE GOLFING! It's our family sport!

ChristinaB said...

Looks like a fun day out! :0)