Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YIPPY!!

(I think this picture was taken after they were built in about 1980. They are really cute though and wonderful area)
We found a place to live. It is called Pages Place off of Pages Lane. It is cute town homes. We are moving in on the 12th. If anyone would like to come help please feel free. Pizza and drinks will be provided. Payge thinks that she needs to have the main bedroom because the place is named after her. I love how kids think. After we get moved in I will post pictures so you can see the inside. They are really nice with a huge kitchen. If anyone knows of a dresser or washer and dryer for sale. Please let me know. Also if you want to help move let me know. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad you found a great place.

Holli said...

That is very close to me! I am so excited!!