Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Day!!

Today I got to go to a all day meeting while Terry is in Washington D.C. at a big week long meeting. So the kids got to go to preschool and the after school class. They had so much fun. Nate got to play with friends and shoot baskets all day. He loved it. He didn't want to go but I made him like a good mom and had a wonderful day! Pagye got to go to SAS (school age services) that she loves so much. Her little friend in her class made her a cute necklace and he told her that she can keep it forever. She is so excited to wear it. I think there is a little something but she won't admit it. Now if I could only get them to sleep in their own beds it would be a wonderful night. On the way home last night she tells me that she has a wonderful idea from me missing daddy so much that she will gladly sleep with me while he is gone so I won't be so lonely. I thought that was so cute but very unnecessary but she loves it. Nate just won't leave. He can be snoring and I take him into his bed and he follows me right back into my room. Love being home alone!

No comments: