I have always liked the army for the fact that they pack you. Now I am really loving the army for that. I have tried to pack for three days now. My house looks the exact same as before but it has twice the amount of mess. I feel like I am doing nothing. It really doesn't help that I packed up the toy room and Nate has completely undone all of it. I also didn't realize that their supply that never ended was like Mary Poppins bag and they don't share that secret with you. No they don't. Now like every other day I am having to look for the tape thingy or find the replacement tapes. It is amazing how fast and quick they are with their array of supplies. My dream is never having to do a move where we pack it up again. Thank you military packer people!!!
(Can you tell it is a venting sort of day!)
1 comment:
oh I can only imagine the joys of someone else packing for me, I'm just determined never to move again
Post a Comment