Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taking Forever!!!

Terry left on Friday to play volleyball for the Army and he is going to be gone for 2 months. It has only been 5 day and I am already done. My kids do not fall asleep for me. They will only sleep after daddy has tucked in Payge and Nate falls asleep in his arms. So that is hard then for the past two nights Nate has decided that it will be super to just be wide awake from 12:30 to about 3:00ish. Another big thing is that I don't cook. Terry loves to cook. That is just his thing. So we have had salad's this whole week. I still have to plan for 5 more weeks. Do peanut butter and jam sandwiches work every night? Luckily we go in on the weekends to Mimi and Grandpas for some real food. Payge asked me last night if we could have something that is not green. I laughed at her. It is so hard to cook for 2 very picky kids. I would make pasta but Payge will not eat the "red" sauce. So then I think that we could have ham sandwiches and chips. Nate just eats all the chips and doesn't touch his sandwich until Payge wants it and he gets mad. Oh goodness only 5 more weeks. Sorry this post is just to let some frustration out. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Awww!!! I wish we lived closer! You guys could come over every night for dinner! :) (Trust me, I'm not a great cook...it'd just be fun!) haha.
You are awesome and I hope it goes by quickly! Love ya!!!!!

Unknown said...

You can do it Mardi! I know you can! I haven't really cooked anything in months for various reasons and desperately need to get back on track. I just didn't realize how hard that was going to be. Good luck!