Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi

Sorry it has been a while. I lost my cord to my camera but found it. So I could finally start to download pics. This month we had to do a lot without Terry because he had to stay in the huge town of Dugway but luckily my parents had some fun things planned. My dad sang in a concert in Deer Valley so we tagged along and had a yummy lunch with some beautiful music. The best thing about the concert besides being outside was I finally got to see my dad bust a move in some sweet clothes. For the encore they came out in hippy gear. My awesome dad came out in this. Nice huh? Then we headed over to Drew's for his birthday and Uncle Lo got pulled into the games. Mimi and Grampa gave him some guns and so of course they were the hit with all of the kids. They lit up and made some really weird sound that the kids all loved and thought was so fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the tie dye!

Lauri said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to! :) It was SOOOO fun seeing you guys! I think we could have sat there ALL night talking (except for the three little ones running all around!) HAHAHA! We definitely have to get together more often! Plan on the lake next year!!! :) Love ya!

Krista said...

Lo looks great in tie dye