Thursday, June 14, 2012

Want to go fishing.....

So yesterday Nate had another awesome story. He started off by getting in the tub with me then, Mom I really want to go fishing. Can we go fishing? Me: Yes Nate we can go fishing but we need to get a lot of stuff like poles, licenses, hooks, bait and find a place to go that we can catch. Nate: No I want to get in a wet suit. A blue one the color of water and a thing that goes over my face so I can breathe and see and them those things that go on your feet. Me: Flippers? Nate: Yes flippers. I want those blue too so when I see the sharks they think I'm water and I can just grab all the fishes I want and then high five a shark. Sound cool? Me: Yeah that sounds real cool. Nate: Ok. So wanna get out of the tub now? I wanna play with my toys. I love being a mom. Kids are so funny!!!!!!!

No comments: