Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Awesome Friday Night


The hurt Toes

Doing great now.

Friday the girls baked cookies and Nate was playing with his balloons. All of the sudden he runs into the bathroom and is crying. He calls me in and there is blood just dripping from his little toe. I have him go sit down in the family room and I grab a wet wipe and hold it there. Well I keep holding it there and after a half hour it is still bleeding. While I am holding it I ask him what happens and he kicked a balloon off the paper shredder and caught the plastic. Of course Terry is gone so I do the next best thing, I call my mom. She tells me to take him into the ER. I remember where one is and we head there and it was awesome. No one was there. The dr and the nurse came out and got us. The dr. was really nice and said that it was bleeding to much for stitches and not enough skin left. So he super glued it. We were there for maybe a half hour.  He can only wear flip flops for the next week so he is kind of bugged. He loves to wear shoes.
(The picture doesn't really show how bad the cut really is. It went through about 3 layers of skin.)




 This is saturday. Payge's hair just went really cute so I had to put it in here. She is growing up so fast.

No comments: