Thursday, December 17, 2009

So fun

Today Payge got to sing at school. She was so excited. They sang "I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas." It was so cute. We surprised her with Mardi's parents. She walked into the cafeteria/gym/assembly room and saw all of us sitting there and was stoked. She got the biggest grin on her face. It was cute. After they sang the school did a sing-a-long. They did that for about an hour. It was so fun to see. We got pictures but the camera is in Mimi and Bampa's car in Salt Lake. So pictures are coming of the fun day. Then after the sing-a-long we went to Terry's work party and had yummy food. Now doing laundry and getting ready for a not so fun day tomorrow. Oh well. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

School programs are right up there with Primary Programs!! I am glad Payge had such a fun surprise and I bet she was the best singer in the bunch!