(Nate unzipped his jacket and caught me taking the picture)
(Posing for the camera)We finally got a ton of snow and so the kids put on their new ski bibs and played outside for about an hour and half. They had so much fun!

(she took this picture of her snow angel. You can kind of see it)Payge made snow angels and Nate made snow balls. It was hilarious. I love the snow and I think the kids do to. Terry is learning to like it more and more. He actually has to wear pants instead of shorts and shoes instead of flip flops. Sometimes he forgets but he is learning.
Hope you like the snow as much as we do!!!
1 comment:
How fun!!! Jocelyn wanted to play in the snow in Durango SO bad, but we were mean parents and didn't let her! :) I want some snow to go play in now though! haha.
The kids are getting so big! Especially Nate. He has changed so much since we saw you guys!
We DO need to get together soon! Miss and love you too!
Post a Comment