As a family we decided to go see the Hill Air Show. It was amazing. It started at around 9:30ish and went until 6:00. We stayed all day and were five years old again. It was so fun.
They had planes on the tarmac that you could either walk in,
look in,
go up into the cockpit, or just learn about them. It was so amazing to hear all of the different planes. I never realized how much louder some are than others. I just thought they were all really loud.
Liz and I loved these planes. They were so entertaining and fun. They were not long enough. 
They had planes on the tarmac that you could either walk in,
look in,
go up into the cockpit, or just learn about them. It was so amazing to hear all of the different planes. I never realized how much louder some are than others. I just thought they were all really loud.
Liz and I loved these planes. They were so entertaining and fun. They were not long enough. 
I had to take Lo and Liz to their car so I stopped and got some lunch for everyone and some of us were a little to tired to eat. Some other planes came out and they were cool
but then at the end they brought out the big birds, The Thunderbirds!(these are my favorite planes if you couldn't tell)
They showed all the tricks that they could do.
I got a lot of video to show Terry and I don't know if they will work if I down load them so I am only showing the pictures that I got.
This is where they are showing how slow the plane can go. 

This is the very end of the show.
They let you go to the fence and take pictures. It was a great day for all of us. I will definitely make this a every year show to see!!
but then at the end they brought out the big birds, The Thunderbirds!(these are my favorite planes if you couldn't tell)
They showed all the tricks that they could do.
I got a lot of video to show Terry and I don't know if they will work if I down load them so I am only showing the pictures that I got.
This is where they are showing how slow the plane can go. 

This is the very end of the show.
They let you go to the fence and take pictures. It was a great day for all of us. I will definitely make this a every year show to see!!
2 comments:
Sounds great! I'm impressed you stayed all day!
that is so cool that we were both there-we should meet up at things like this! i am moving this next week and then we need to get together!
Post a Comment