Friday, January 2, 2009

Losing Tooth

Payge finally lost her front tooth. It has been loose for about a month and finally came out yesterday. She called up Mimi and Grandpa and told them that she had "Losing Teeth". We thought that it was so funny. This picture of Nate is so hilarious because Mardi was just putting the camera away and Nate ran (after eating some dorito's but you could never tell) and stood there and said "Take a smile mommy." So this is the outcome. Cuteness. Love the kiddies.

2 comments:

Brandon and Lori said...

Aydan just lost his first tooth, I think its sad.
Hope you are all good.

Lori said...

Hey Mardi... I just got off my lazy toosh and finished your bag. I hope it is what you want. I'll get it over to your parents sometime this week so it will be there whenever you are, or whenever they venture to Dugway. :) So sorry for the delay.