Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is Nathanyl and Mimi's birthday. So this morning Payge wakes up and wants to sing happy birthday to Nate. Then she asks how old Mimi is and I tell her that she is older then Nate and the inoccence of a 5 year old came out when she looks at me as seriously as can be and said "Seriously! Really!" I thought that was so funny. So when I finally stopped crying about ten minutes later I just said "Yea, really she is older than Nate. Crazy huh?!?" I love being a mom. You never know what they are going to say. So anyway, Happy Birthday MIMI and NATE!! Love you tons!
(i need to get a cuter picture when they are not watching a movie and Nate is not so mad)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday! Is Nate now 2?

Brett & Honnelore said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nathanyl and Mimi! Hope you had a great day.