(I forgot to post on the 18th, so I am doing it two days later.)
On the 18th of January, 2002, I married the man of my dreams. We were young, penny less, pregnant, job less and sort of without a home but luckily we both have wonderful families that helped us out. It was a beautiful day with a ton of snow and I felt like I was in a dream. My whole life when I always pictured my wedding it had snow. (I love snow. The world looks clean and you bundle up and have a great time.) My mom, 2 Aunts and my friend and her mom all helped me get ready. The only thing that I was nervous about was my dad and I had to walk down stairs in front of everyone and I was so afraid that I was going to fall down. When we walked down the stairs, my dad kept whispering "I've got you, don't worry it will be alright." It always has been. When we got to the bottom I finally saw Terry and he looked so handsome. There was a huge window behind him and so he looked like he was floating. It was awesome. I have no idea what the bishop said but when he said "You can kiss your bride" I was so excited! Ten years later I still feel that way when I see him. We have had an exciting, hard, fun, scary, and wonderful marriage. He truly is my best friend and a wonderful person. I am so lucky to call him my husband. I hope the many millennium to come with him are as wonderful and hard as these ones have been. I am so happy to have a wonderful family!! Thank you for being my eternal companion and for putting up with all my weirdness's! I love you so much Terry!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment