Christmas is coming closer and closer and I can not get into the warmth of the holiday. I am not really into decorating or getting presents. It is just really weird. The kids are trying to help with singing songs and being really nice to each other. (Nate hasn't tackled Payge once for three days which is huge)Terry is helping me by turning the car radio onto Christmas music and for some reason it is annoying me. I have tried praying about it and really pondering but I can't get out of this funk. I don't know if it's because we moved or we won't be with family for Christmas. I just really don't get it. Sorry. I just needed to share and see if it would help to talk/write about it.
Merry Christmas!!
3 comments:
Hugs feel better! I like reading through the four gospels this time of year.It always puts me in a good frame of mind.
i think it's normal. i just got outta my funk...focus on why we celebrate, reading the new Ensign has been good for me. If you're not coming for Christmas, then think of some new family traditions you guys could start up. AND what for sure will help...loose yourself in serving others... love ya!
Hi there my dear!!! I hear ya! I get stressed out this time of the year trying to figure how to buy for everyone! UGH! This year I decided to focus more on trying to do some service with Jocelyn. I feel like being an only child she might be a LITTLE spoiled (totally not my fault, right?!? haha) and I really want her to see how blessed we are.
Anyway, I hope that your month gets better! We are going to Bear Lake next summer, so we will HAVE to meet up again. Where the heck are you now? Miss you tons!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment