Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

(this is the only picture I got of the two of them)
Today is Mimi and Nate's birthday! We went to the park and had yummy BBQ chicken sandwiches and lots of other delicious foods. Then as the mosquito's were attacking us we headed back to my parent's house for cake and presents. It was a fun night. Nate got Iron Man and snacks and Mimi got make-up. What a great day!! We got to celebrate with Uncle Lo, Aunt Liz, Drew, Sommer, Aubrey, Nana Jane, Grandpa, and Great-Aunt Susan. Mimi was so excited to get her motorcycle cake!!!!(I love this picture. Nate ran up to her and did this on his own. That is Nana Jane)

3 comments:

Our Ohana said...

hey ... you can look me up on facebook:

jami_haban at hotmail dot com

: )

hope that way you can keep up to date on my love life. haha

Unknown said...

Well, I don't know where I've been but I finally just read the stitches post ans this one! Glad everything turned out okay. Hope you are doing well!

kas said...

Hey girl-i wanna see you're new place. miss ya!