Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Fun Night!!!

I don't know if you can see it but Nate got stitches last night. He was riding his 4-wheeler (the battery powered) and turned to sharp and went flying off. He went right onto the pavement and got a huge gash into his head. My neighbor heard him and brought him over. Her arm was holding it and had blood on it. She tells me not to freak out but go get a towel. After I pulled myself together I listened to her and I finally saw it and it was a pretty big hole. So we head off to the ER, where my dad came to help me, and he got 3 stitches in the first layer and then on top got 5. He fell asleep while they were finishing. It was so heartbreaking to hear him scream but he was so brave at the same time. I think I cried harder than he did. Especially while he was getting the stitches. My dad had to keep reminding me to breathe. He went out today to show the whole neighborhood his stitches. Gotta love him!!

No comments: