Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yucky week and funny times

Terry is gone this whole week. He had to go to Ft. Carson in Colorado to help out a fellow soldier and to get his packet done. (hopefully) And of course it started snowing and so the wind is blowing and if you have ever been inside a military house you know that you can hear the wind everywhere no matter what you do. So our house is so loud but the fun thing is we get to do a sleepover in mom and daddy's bed. The kids get to sleep with who ever stays home while the other one is out which is usually daddy that leaves but I love it. They each sleep on either side of me but Payge sleeps on the side I usually sleep on and Nate has to sleep on daddy's side. It is so cute. They are so funny. Today on the way home, in a blizzard and white out, they are watching Ice Age 3 and Nate yells at me that he has to go potty. I look at him and say "Do you really need to go right now?" and he shakes his head yes as he is doing the pee pee dance in his chair. So I pull over and he gets out and we are going potty, well the wind kicks up around the door and gets potty all over him and me. We were laughing so hard by the time he got back in. It was so funny. We got home safe and wet. Things are going to be fun but crazy this week.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I love all the blogging you are doing lately! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! :)
I will definitely let you know when we make it up to Utah! We'll have to get together again! (I just noticed I'm using all !!!! today!) hahaha. Anyway, miss you guys and love ya tons!